Wednesday 4 September 2013

Not so good day

Today morning didn't go all right.

Was taking a cab and I saw the signboard of location I wanted to go but after the driver turned I couldn't find the place and the driver gave me the irritated where is it? Seriously need to be so fierce anot, also my first time going there, how you expect me to know my way. So anyway I thought I overshoot so I just asked the driver to let me alight. Then I realized a sign in front that says it's turn right and turn left. Walked walked walked still couldn't see the school, checked google map, said that I had to walk another 10 mins and looks damn far away on the map. How can. I was so damn scare I will be late. Asked a nice lady and she directed the way for me, it was further down the direction I was walking. Doesnt seem as complicated as what google showed. I was doing all these in the pouring rain. 

After what I was suppose to do, I just stepped out of the room and realized wtf, the bottom sole of my shoe came off.


Seriously fml. So I had to go hurry find a neighborhood shop to get another pair of shoes. Tried 37 but too big so I asked if there's one size smaller but the person said he'll let me try the new one maybe smaller. Then still big and he asked me to put shoe pads? So ended up buying a pair too big for me because beggars can't be choosers and I'm not suppose to be out shopping for shoes. 

Tomorrow will be a better day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment