Wednesday 2 January 2013

Funnies

Me:






Happy New Year!!!

Carissa: HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
             What's that?!?!
             got fire uh?!

Me: -_-" that's fireworks 

Me: Do you have motion sickness medicine?
Pharmacist: Yes, we do, but it may cause drowsiness. How long is your trip?
Me: One and a half hours 
Pharmacist: Oh, but the drowsiness last for about 4 hours.

For a moment, I felt paiseh, who needs motion sickness medicine for a one and half hours trip. I think it takes more than that to travel from one end of Singapore to another. Haha, nevermind. I can use it for the airplane too, if there's turbulence.

Me: Is it possible for someone to have 0 free day for half of the holiday? 
Mh: You got ask her why she so busy?
Me: CCA & Church
Mh: Busy also got time to eat shit sleep mah
       Sleep less shit less got time to go out le
Me: Omg you're so funny.
       Can I keep you at my house
Mh: Lol then I become a pet ah
       When upset press my belly
        Ooh it tickles hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment