Saturday 19 January 2013

Shin Sapporo Ramen

Today Carissa messaged me "has school been taking its toil on you? you never update your blog". So here I am. Haha but school has really been taking it's toil on me, I've been spending a lot of time when I'm not in school sleeping, trying to recuperate.

I should actually update more often now when I still have time before all the papers and presentations start haunting me. Presentations in class actually starts next week in correctional psy. My first presentation will be on the 4th week. Another one on 5th week. One more on week 11.Used to hate presentations, still hate presentations today.

Met Karen and Eunice for lunch on Thursday. Went to Shin Sapporo at Arc at Labrador Park.

 We all had the same ramen. I forgot the name of it but it's one of the two spicy ones. It's just midly spicy, and I mean really mild that I can't even feel it. Karen and me were like spamming chilli oil and chilli flakes into our ramen. Even Eunice added chilli oil and flakes, so it's really not spicy at all. The broth is quite yummy to me. I like. They uses thin and straight noodles for their ramen, which I don't like cause it feels different to me somehow. Of course, the egg is the ramen egg that usually my friends, except Eunice, will go "oooooh, I love the egg".

The ramen cost about $17 after gst and service charge.

Free Ice-cream
They're having a promotion now. Free ice-cream when you show them that you have liked their facebook page. Their ice-cream is nice.  

Side note, the person said my handwriting was nice. Haha, actually she said nice for a left hander which means maybe not nice for a right hander. Haha, I shall focus on the word nice. You should have seen our reactions there and then. Funny thinking about it.
<3
I really need bigger eyes or maybe a different eye shape. I need a smaller mouth too. A sharper nose too Lol. I need a new face.

I love meeting with friends, they help release my pent up tension and relieve my stress. 你们要知道,我很爱你们!谢谢你们愿意做我的朋友。

No comments:

Post a Comment