Saturday 26 January 2013

Holiday plans

Yesterday went for pepper lunch with Carissa. I love pepper lunch! They have 15% discount for students. So happy when she gave student price without asking if we're students. Haha, cheap thrill.

Aglio Olio
Carissa's steak
Have you ever went to one country and conclude that you'll never want to go back there? I haven't. I always want to go back. Then it's kind of difficult because on top of wanting to visit these places again, I also want to explore somewhere new. So...it's hard. If only I have a skill and I can work from home, then maybe I'll have the luxury of time to fly whenever I want.

I have already decided on my holiday plan for 2013,2014 and 2015.

2013
May
Japan & Korea: my next trip!

2014
March
Taiwan: I hope I save enough money and I can sponsor my family to go to Taiwan. I will work hard towards that.

Nov
Hongkong: with Carissa. Haha, I know we keep changing the location and dates.

2015
Feb: Hmm this seems a little too near to HK but I hope before I reach 25 and get too old, I get to go on a ski trip. I really want to try skiing.

By the way, anybody want this extra scheduler that I now have? If you want let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment