Tuesday 31 March 2015

When your phone drops into the toilet bowl...

What happens when your phone drops into the toilet bowl?

It once happened to my brother, and last Monday it happened to me.  Luckily, the toilet bowl was clean, at least visually it was clean. 

After my phone dropped into the toilet bowl, I did something that one shouldn't do when the phone is wet, I tried to turn it on. According to google, that is the last thing one should do. One should immediately remove the battery and dry all the parts of the phone.

Any way, my phone died and I couldn't turn it on. So I started up my old iPhone in case my phone is forever dead but my iPhone also cannot make it one, home button and on/off button both dead.

So i have heard of putting wet phone in a bucket of rice. In order not to waste rice, I used packets of dehumidifier. After a few tries of trying to on the phone, it will on and shut down again.  So i thought gone case. But around 3 plus, it started working again. It took me more than 12 hours, so never give up hope!

Haha, so thanks to my 'intelligence',  I am able to type this post now.

No comments:

Post a Comment