Sunday 21 December 2014

Supply & Demand

Taking a break from Sydney posts, so let's throwback to dinner at Supply & Demand with part of my KU family quite some time ago on Saturday but after I came back from Sydney.

First time at Orchard Gateway, it's quite complicated to get around but a very quiet shopping mall in the midst of Orchard. We had to wait to get a table but you can check your queue number online and they will call you when the table is ready. The power of technology, which means we can go walk around first.

We ordered 1 truffle fries, 2 large pizzas and 1 aglio olio to share.
Truffle Fries
Their truffle fries is okay. Not super nice, would have been better with thin fries.
 
Pizza 1
Pizza 2
The pizzas were good, very unique!!! Not like the usual pizza I eat (I'm boring). I love thin crust. 

No picture of aglio olio but it was good too! One of the best aglio olio I have ever eaten. Very tasty, not bland at all.

Their mains are really good. I hope I get to go back there soon. Why are there so much food that I want to eat!

Had an impromptu tiramisu for my birthday. So many hands protecting my candle lol. The tiramisu according to the others, it was good but according to me, I think it's too alcoholic. Haha, maybe tiramisu is supposed to taste like that but the alcoholic taste is too strong for my liking. :/ Love my KU family!

No comments:

Post a Comment