Saturday 13 September 2014

5 Most Memorable Experiences in Sydney

Just came back from Sydney yesterday.

Before I start on my Sydney blogposts, let's first with my 5 most memorable experiences in Sydney.

Not really in order of which is more memorable, sometimes it's really hard to rate them.

1) Skywalk - Super fun! I love heights but I hate roller coasters.

































2) Falling into the water display - This is really stupid of me.

3) Blue Mountains - Haha, not sure if I like the scenery or the tour guide.

4) Supermarket - How to not be memorable when I spent about 150 Aud at the supermarket O.o.

5) Double Rainbow - How rare to see a rainbow, how rare to see a double one.



















Of course there are many other more memorable experiences, like my first time eating raw oysters!

Australia is really an amazing country, one state can be so hot where the temperature is almost 30 degrees while in another state the temperature can be falling below 10, close to 0. Just in sydney alone, the weather can be as high as 23 and yet as low as 8 degrees also.

For the rest of my Australia Sydney's post - click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment