Saturday 26 October 2013

Funnies 5

My funnies posts will be coming to an end soon...unless I find more funnies in my life.

Boy: Teacher, can I go toilet?
Me: Okay.
*walks back*
Boy: Teacher, the next class very quiet ah.
Me: So why you all cannot be quiet like them?

Happened a few times as more of them went to the toilet.

Girl: Teacher, the next class really very quiet.
Me: So why this class so noisy.
Girl: Cause you never write quiet on the blog, I saw the other teacher write.

*after writing*
Me: The class is still not quiet.
Girl: You must put a lot of !!!

From my friend

Boy: How much is this book? $2?
Friend: No, it's very expensive.
Boy: Oh, I know! 3 dollars!!!

Even though I always think kids have the memory of goldfish, recently I went back to where I went recently and I'm so touched when some of the kids remembered me and even said hi to me. :') It's like they like me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment