Wednesday 9 October 2013

Funnies 4

I was taking cab that was a distance of about 3 bus stops. 
Me : Xxx 8
Taxi driver : This is Xxx 8

Oops, awkward. 

Today I was fetching students for the first time and I had difficulty looking for them because apparently they were having m.t lessons so they were in different classes instead of their actual one.

So I went to the wrong Malay class and the teacher was very nice and asked one of the student to bring me to the class. Haha, but apparent the student also didn't know where is the class. 

While we were looking for the class. 
Boy: Your child is Malay? 
Hahaha, I must really look old like a mother now. 

After collecting the students, we were walking to the library, I felt like a mother duck with 4 little ducklings behind me. So cute!

Pic credit
 Anyway I wasn't feeling well in the afternoon suddenly. I was having a break and drinking milo when I started seeing stars while I was looking at my phone and I thought it was my phone screen that was spoilt. After I went back, I felt pain at my right eye/hand and after that I started to feel nausea. During my lunch time I tried to take a rest but after a hour, I still didn't feel well so I took half day off. I can be a doctor! Haha, I cured myself by having a 2 hours nap. So I guess I didn't have enough sleep. So remember to have enough rest and drink enough water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment