Sunday 14 July 2013

Noodle Around

So on Monday, I met Carissa for dinner. I was waiting for her at her clinic which really looks like a nice place to work in. Although it may be because I went there during their off-peak period. Sometimes I wonder if pursuing a degree which gives you a job is better than one that you like. 

Anyway I had serious prawn noodles craving because I felt like I have not eaten it in a long long time. So after googling for prawn noodles near Bugis, we found Noodle Around.  We actually went one big round searching for it even though we were standing right in front of it because it didn't look like a place that sells noodles.

So as per their name, they sell noodles. All kinds of noodles. 
Big prawn noodles -$11.90
We had the big prawn noodles. It was okay but the soup was not as flavorful as I would have wanted it to be. It's abit expensive to me also because I usually only eat hawker centre small prawn noodles. Having the prawns cut this way was good though, save the trouble of having to peel prawns. Plus their service was good too. There's also student discount of 10%.

Anyway prawn noodles craving satisfied! But now I'm craving for more. I'm a noodle lover. 

Ending with a photo we took the meeting before this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment