Monday 22 July 2013

Let's learn Korean

I have stopped my Korean class already because the teacher wasn't going to continue with the next level which means I haven't touched Korean for quite some time. So in order to prevent me from losing all the Korean knowledge, I recently took out KU book. I forgot a lot of stuff already so let's start learning from today again. I can't be talking to myself all the time, so I shall type it out on my blog, and in this way I can learn how to write also.

Let's go!

앞front
뒤back
옆next to
위on/above
아래/밀below
안inside
사이between
건너편 across

약국이 어디에 있어요?
병원 아래에 있어요.

버스 정류장이 어디에 있어요?
삭당 뒤에 있어요.

커피숍이 어디에 있어요?
약국하고 삭당 사이에 있어요.

백화검 어디에 있어요?
극장 건너편에 있어요.

극장이 어디에 있어요?
커피숍 위에 있어요.

우체국이 어디에 있어요?
백화점 옆에 있어요.

Haha okay, that's all for today. How long can these Korean entries last. Maybe 1 blog post.
21/7 15.28




No comments:

Post a Comment