Tuesday 9 April 2013

Air ticket prices

Today, my hand itched and I went to check airticket prices. Guess what? My air tickets price drop drop drop. Rahh, so much for booking early.

Through this, I learnt something or more like I ling wu something, air ticket prices are actually dependent on the airline company currency. Not sure how true it is, but that is the only reason I can think of that explain why the air ticket price drop. Hmm, or it is suppose to drop nearer to the date when there's no demand. Maybe, or maybe it's an effect of both. Fml. Or maybe somebody up there hates me. This happen everytime I book ticket, I'll always find a cheaper one or like now, it getting cheaper. It happens with hotels too. Wtf.

2 more weeks of school. :(

1 comment:

  1. With the flow of time, people today began selecting to take a trip by air because it helps you to save your time and effort. Touring by air is becoming a requirement due to the distances between villages and time limits. Many periods we modify our programs due to certain conditions. For any purpose, if you want to cancel the air ticket. The process is not complicated either.

    Cancel Air Ticket

    ReplyDelete