Friday 5 April 2013

Itacho Sushi

So I met up Muihong on 22th March. Went to Itacho Sushi  at Ion for dinner. Wanted to try it out the previous time we met, but even though we went at 8 plus or 9, the queue was still uber long. This time we reached at about 6 and decided to queue.

The queue moved fast and before we know it, it's time for dinner. We got the counter seat but it's okay. However, food there take quite awhile to come.



Roasted Salmon Roll - $3.80 ++
Salmon - 40 cents for 1
Damn cheap, 40 cents sushi so as much as I hate fish, still have to try it!

Roasted Egg with Spicy Salmon - $3.20
Muihong really loves salmon. She ordered so many salmon-related food. Tried one, not bad but totally not spicy at all.

Shrimp Spring Roll - $3++


Roasted Egg with seaweed & ??? - $3.60
There egg rolls are generally quite nice.

Cha-Shu In Pork Small Udon - $6.80
I ordered this because they don't sell ramen. I'm glad I did. Usually I hate udon because eversince the first time I ate udon, I always felt like it tasted like rubber. This udon is nice!!! Don't have the rubber taste. Although after awhile still will get jialat. At least now I know udon can be nice, when I go to Japan I will now be open to eating udon.

Cold Green tea Noodle with Scallop - $6
Tried muihong's noodle. Don't like it.

Caramel Pudding - $3.20++
Nice sweet caramel, but otherwise pudding taste like normal custard? pudding.

The total bill came up to $40 exact, not as expensive as I have expected. Nice place for Japanese food which have a different and wide variety. Although it's sad they don't have ramen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment