Monday 12 April 2021

身心累

I feel like I'm so tired, is like I don't even have strength to walk. 
But
I don't know if I'm physically tired because I didn't sleep enough/well 
Or
I'm drained by the kids 
Or 
Im drained by the workload 
Or 
Everything 

Today the canteen auntie was asking me, below your eyes there's this black thing, is it you put eyeliner or because not enough sleep. 

Our team was supposed to do something- plan a programme for the kids in the programme...then one of the member went to complain to say if we are doing the programme, shouldn't we be off loaded. Then her boss went to say to let me and V do it, and work with the plc lit group. I was damn irritated because hello? I'm also running the programme so if the others should be off loaded shouldn't I be too? And I'm quite sure my periods are not any less than the rest of them but my pay is hahha... In the first place I shouldn't even be doing this programme, but not enough people then okay I do. I don't mind doing the programme actually. However, it's also not fair that they are loading me like that. So I told the person who asked me to do the extra programme to tell her boss to say that I'm also doing the programme so why load me, but either she didn't (cause when I told her I think she treated it as a joke) or her boss didn't listen. Just because I usually don't say no...it's really making me very 身心累。

No comments:

Post a Comment