Tuesday 1 December 2015

Angst Mode

Went to change money at Arcade for my Japan trip today.

Since I was there, I decide to change Thai Baht also so that I don't have to go back, hopefully the rate doesn't change.

Changed at People's Corner Money Changer.

I took two envelops because I wanted to each currency in one. Then the person was like "no, you can only take one. Another one 20 cents." So I said but I'm changing two currency then he said I can put both together. So fine, I put back the extra one. The envelops I don't think they bought it anyway, I think NTUC income gave it to them because they had the advertisement for their travel insurance printed on them.

Then after that I was counting my yen, then he ask me to faster move away, don't block. BUT HELLO, YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GIVE ME MY THAI BAHT! So I said he haven't give me my thai baht, luckily I didn't blur blur walk away. Then he the way he put it is like they already gave me the money, until he asked his colleague (who was actually the one who was counting and giving the money while he just sit there and open mouth), who I guess said no, since after that they gave me the money. He also didn't apologise, make me super angst. I think I am somebody who cannot be accused cause I will feel super yue wang which will make me very angst.

It is damn weird, because they want us to count our money and check that it is not counterfeit at the counter but yet they don't give us the time, wanting us to move away to make way for other customers. Then, who will be responsible if the amount is wrong or the money is counterfeit?

Today is not my day, because after that I went to Watsons and they previously message me that I have 30 points expiring by the end of the year, however when I went there and said to use the points, apparently the card only has 14 points so cannot redeem.

Okay, rant over. *take deep breathes*

No comments:

Post a Comment