Wednesday 28 October 2015

我的少女時代 Our Times

Just watched Our Times with Karen at Jem. It's so good that I'm blogging about it so immediately when I should be doing assignment :/ Haha, excuses for my procrastination.

Wanted to watch at Jurong Point at 6.50pm but on the way there, realised that there were only the first 3 rows left. Ended up watching at Jem at 8.30pm and got a seat at the 5th row.

I really love the movie. I think a good movie is one that can make me laugh and make me cry, and this movie fulfilled this. Haha but actually many other movies did that too. I think I didn't have very high expectations of the movie because it sounded like a typical throwback movie and isn't action packed like western movies. Although I did hear many good reviews about this movie. The plot of the movie was quite predictable but yet very enticing. I think it is typical yet at the same time teaches us alot.

The movie brought back alot of memories. It seems like our childhood times and those of Taiwan are the same; autograph books, idol cards, chain letters... It's amazing how the idols from our times like Jerry Yan and Chen Qiao En didn't grow old. The male lead looks like kunda to me.

I think the movie especially strikes us at this age because at this age we tend to be lost about who we are, are we still who we were from when we were young, after facing the harsh reality of life. Have we lost ourselves and our dreams in the midst of growing up?

當一個女孩說:
沒事,就是有事
沒关系,就是有关系

Thanks Karen for asking me to watch the movie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment