Thursday 30 April 2015

Review

1) Lose 8kgs. Haha I'm not giving up on this but I'm more realistic now, no more 15kgs.
I don't even want to talk about this. -_-
2) Work hard in my job and give my best to the students. SPIN - know their Strengths, Prior knowledge about them, Interest and Needs.
3) Study hard when I go into NIE.
4) Go on 2-3 overseas trips. I'm currently aiming for Taiwan in March and Korea in December (I want to try skiing and snow but yet I'm afraid of the cold).
1 overseas trip checked!
5) Drink more water, slowly and steadily increase my water intake.
I try to drink more but I'm very inconsistent. I can be drinking 2 cups of plain water in school a day or drinking nothing, so I need to be more consistent in my plain water intake.
6) Continue to keep my room and wardrobe neat.
Wardrobe is 70% neat. Room is 50% neat. I need to get the hanger to hang the photos because it kept dropping.
7) Be more positive and less naggy.
I think I'm quite positive for now but not postive enough. I feel that sometimes I don't appreciate enough which makes me complain.
8) Find a boyfriend. However, according to my horoscope, this year likely I can't find one.
9) Don't forget my Korean, continue to practice my Korean.
I did 70% of one component of TOPIK and got lazy. But I learnt something new. 윈해효: I want (a noun). E.g. 돈을 원해요.
10) Blog more. I feel that this year my frequency of blogging wasn't very good. Maybe 3-5 blog posts per month.
Blogging at a frequency of 3 times per month.
11) Achieve work life balance. Work hard and spend time with my family and friends.
Not bad. I usually meet my friends about twice a week on average.
12) Be more sociable and expand my social circle. Smile smile and be more open.
This is so tough but because it is so tough the more I need to make conscious efforts to do it. If not, I will go through life in my daily self and forgot what I need to do.
13) Be more courageous.
Still trying
14) I really really really hope that I can be somebody who give and totally 不求回报. Unconditional giving to me is really not easy, I guess I'm too self-centred.
Still trying
 15) I know previously I kept making resolutions but I will just forget about them. So hopefully I can buy  quarterly review of them.
Though late, but here is my review. 

Enoy the long weekend! I love long weekends <3

No comments:

Post a Comment