Friday 21 November 2014

Last day

Today is the last day of school! Stayed in school till 6 plus today helping my mentor with some work.  Latest i have ever stayed in school,  without taking into consideration p1 orientation.  Haha, I got a shock when I went to the staff room to print something and it was all dark. 

Holiday starts tomorrow! There are pros and cons to working where you follow the school holidays. You get a longer holiday but you dont get to choose when you want to go on the holiday. 

I have been working here for about 2 and a half months and i really quite enjoy working here. Although i will complain about this and that, haha i still quite enjoy my life here. Sadly, I will be leaving in about 9 months.

So what are my aims for this holiday?
1) Lose 8kgs. Lol, the dream that never came true. 
2) Pack my room
3) Decorate my room
3) Pack my wardrobe
4) Study my Korean
5) Study phonics
6) Catch up on my blogging
7) Catch up on dramas??!
8) Catch up on sleep

Recently i finished watching master's sun. How can they make such a horror show so romantic and funny.  I love the way he say 'get lost! '

Holidays, I welcome you! So much to do, let's hope i can achieve my aim!

No comments:

Post a Comment