Friday 28 November 2014

Am I happier now?

I didn't know a change in job can completely change the way people see you or should I say the aura that you give off.

After changing my job I know I'm less stress now, definitely. However, I didn't know that I have been giving off a different aura until I met a few of my friends for lunch last sunday.

This was what thing thing said and agreed by Cheryl and Sherling.

"Xiuwen, you really look happier now. More sound effects. Last time you look very tired."

So I also asked Muihong if I really sound happier now. 

" You sound more jovial when talking about work. And you not only sound effect you got dance effects too."

Although I don't really see the change in myself, since people always say 当局者迷,旁观者清, but the effects of the change in job really did reflect to the people who see me. 

I really made the right decision. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment