Sunday 13 July 2014

Voiceless

This week, I experienced the worst lost of voice ever.

Monday I had sore throat, thursday I lost abit of my voice and friday I got a shock when I woke up because I was completely voiceless (no matter how I try to make sound, nothing comes out). It's really not a nice feeling to be voiceless. Then Saturday I had to work with 10% voice and it was terrible. I think the people I talked to must be thinking why is this voiceless person still working, but I don't have a choice because if I take MC on Saturday, I will be killed because there is only 2 people working on Saturday and I am the leading one this Saturday.

Now my voice is 70% back.

Actually I have so much to blog about be it thoughts, happenings or food but I'm always too lazy to get started. I hardly use the computer now that I started working, most of the nights I just come home, bath, eat dinner, watch some tv and sleep. I need more life in my life! 


No comments:

Post a Comment