Saturday 7 June 2014

Buldalkbokkdeummyeon

Blogger should let us rotate photos for lazy people like me.

Saw this instant noodle roaming around the internet and got interested in it. Previously I had the hot & spicy craving so I thought this would be a good option to satisfy the craving. Bought it from Seoul Mart at Bedok Mall at 1.90 per packet and $9 for 5.
Looks nice right but looks are deceiving. Omg, but the spiciness is really high level and I will start thinking, why the hell I want to torture myself with this? For this meal, I used up lots of tissues, drank a whole cup of gong cha and some kickapoo.

Second time I tried it, I used less tissues and drank only one cup of gong cha. This is super good for training the tolerance level.
Good job! Haha after eating this, you can anticipate explosive diarrhea.

Even though it really tortures, it is very addictive. Humans are weird. we love torturing ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment