Friday 13 June 2014

Walnut Tree Korean Restaurant

One Saturday, went to Walnut Tree Korean Restaurant at Everton Park after work with my cousin. Always wanted to try the Korean food there. Their ambience is simple but their food is 대박!
Teobbokki - $8
Super love their spicy rice cake. It's one of the better tasting ones I have tasted till date. Most authentic tasting ones I have tried. Sweet and spicy! And they have my favorite special fish cake? Inside. Just like the ones in Korea. This is the first spicy rice cake I had in Singapore that actually have it. 

Spicy and sour! Super flavourful unlike some places where it can be kind of bland.

Very nice also! If you like seasame taste, this will be perfect for you. 
So satisfying meal. $25 for 3 dishes. Not exactly cheap but it's cheaper compared to other Korean restaurants.

Haha I realized I got so much backlog to blog about but I don't think I will ever get to blogging about all of them.

Walnut Tree Korean Restaurant Part 2 

No comments:

Post a Comment