Sunday 27 September 2020

Aging

Turning 30 today. Is damm scary when you hit the big 3 because it's like really no longer young. 

When I was in my twenties, 30 seems so far away and in a blink of eye, it is here. Today I saw a video, 
At 30, 
When you die, people will say you die too young. 
When you are alive, peoplr will say yoi sre no longer young. 

And doesnt help that Im afraid of growing old and growing fat. Sadly, these two are linked. When you grow old, your metabolism will drop. Today my brother eZ saying, do you know that at 30, your metabolism start to drop to half. 

At 30, 
I wish I can win my 7million toto soon 😂
Have good health and happiness 
And for everyone around me to stay healthy and happy too. 

Thursday is the start of PSLE, wishing them all the best! 🤞

No comments:

Post a Comment