Saturday 25 July 2015

Hall

Today I got abit upset, maybe abit more upset, because I got notified that my hall will be a double room and there won't be air-con either. Totally opposite of what I chose. Boohoo.

I'm okay with no air-con, I chose air-con because online mentioned that those air-con halls are the newer ones built for YOG so they will have better amenities. But why they didn't give me a single room :'(. My personality is super anti-social so I'm super concerned about living in the same room as a stranger. I think it will be very awkward. The only time I stayed with in a hostel with someone else, was in Korea, and that was with a friend from Secondary school, but now staying with a total stranger will be testing my limits. Plus with someone else in the room, there will be a super lack of privacy. Haha, cannot change clothes in the room and more or less will have to worry about the belongings inside too I think.

Another thing I'm concern about is common toilet. That will be super troublesome, even when going overseas for a few days, I would mostly only stay in places with private toilet. I think I will become constipated from staying in the hostel.

Nonetheless, I shall not worry too much now and try out hostel with an open mind. Anyway I'm considered lucky because I have a home that welcomes me back (I assume), so there is somewhere I can go if I really find hostel unsuitable. Anyway I believe strongly in fate, or that everything happens for a reason. So I guess fate wants me to stay in hall for a reason, maybe I'll make more friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment