Saturday 25 October 2014

Random Rambling

I need to get rid of 2 habits seriously.

1) Spending money - Recently, I've been spending a lot of money, especially on online shopping. In one month, I already spent more than $200 on online shopping. Xiuwen, please ah, control.

2) Gaining weight- Ever since I started my new job, I have been gaining weight like nobody's business. In one month plus of working there, I gained like 2 kgs.

I should lose more weight and gain more money.

Children are really the most innocent and nicest people I have ever met. Ever if you only met them once for class observation, they will say hi to you when they meet you again. Then they will ask you if you will come back again tomorrow, they kind of make you feel wanted. Haha, of maybe in their brain is like, I hope she doesn't come back tomorrow. Then I will be the one digging my brain thinking where did I meet them. Although sometimes looking at them, your heart will go out to them, thinking how will they catch up with the rest of their classmates or for some, what will their future be like.

Went to class for class observation (Teacher likes to use me to scare students I realize).
Boy: Are you the discipline mistress?
Me: Lol, do I look like a discipline mistress?

Me: Can you please throw away the tissues on your table.
Boy: I feel like throwing it at the boy. Can I throw at the boy?
Me: No! 
I feel that although this boy may not be really good at studying or he may have anger management issues, he still have a certain level of respect for authority and he will listen to his teachers. I almost witnessed 2 of boys fighting during the class observation.

After these few days at work, I feel like my mind is getting polluted, seriously R21 :x

On another note, my nephew is going to enter the world likely Monday night or maybe Tuesday, so something to look forward to.

I should catch up on my blogging. I realized blogging can be quite useful when you need photos and have no idea where you keep the previous photos or just wanting to look back at life.


How many rivers must be crossed?
How many wide oceans must be passed?
To meet the me of my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment