Thursday 7 November 2013

Funnies 6

Me: You all know the teacher who brought you all here? 
Girl: oh, the handsome teacher? 

Girl: Teacher, can you use your phone and take photo of us? 
Me: why? 
Girl: You can take photo of us and show your husband.

Girl: Teacher are you married? 
Me: why? How old you think I am?
Girl 1: I think poly 
Girl 2: I think sister 
Me: so how old is that? 
Girl 1: like 28 years old
Me: -_-

Girl: teacher, why you're always smiling? (She judged me based 5 mins of meeting me.) Do you ever get angry?
Me: I seldom get angry.
*shows the monster side of me* 
Girl: Teacher are you angry? 
Me: Yes!!! 
Girl: Teacher, I thought you say you never get angry. 

*after making me angry*
Girl: Teacher, will forgive me? 
How to stay angry at kids???!!

Me: *leaving* Bye! 
Girls: Teacher give me hi-5. 

Boy: am I a good boy? 
Me: yes, you are a good boy.
Boy: am I a good boy or all of us are good?
Me: you are all good boyssss! 

No comments:

Post a Comment