Wednesday 14 November 2012

Sapore Italiano

I just had an expensive lunch in school with Karen at Sapore Italiano.

How can we eat up to $43.95 + $4 in school. :O

We did this by having

































We did this by having
1) Mocktail
2) Pasta
3) Cake
4) Ice Cream

How's the food there?
Meh~ I think their carbonara taste was not as nice as the previous time I ate there. It doesn't have the cheesy/milky taste of carbonara, I'm not saying they should drown it in cheese or milk, I'm saying it's kind of bland.
The Mocktail was okay, nothing exceptionally but very expensive to me. It's $6 + 17%. I think mine taste abit like medicine.
The cheesecake doesn't taste like cheesecake and it's very dry. Their cake is very grainy, if that's how you describe. It's not smooth. The nice thing about their cakes is the nice presentation.
Ice cream tastes like ice cream. Yum!

Lol, and the worse thing is... after eating all these I was actually not full. I'm still not full now. Bottomless Pit!

I love meeting people for lunch. Bring life to my sad and boring life.

Today was the last lesson for psychometrics and the professor said something like "I don't think I will see you all next semester, so all the best for your future ..." Reality strikes, the end of my undergraduate life is really coming!

Haha back to writing my term paper :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment