Wednesday 31 October 2012

Counting down

Met Karen for lunch today! Happy! Got to meet Karen and got to eat yummy chicken wings!

Less than 3 more weeks till school ends for finals. I still have 2 more presentations and 2 more term papers.

I always have mixed feelings when school is ending. Of course I fear the finals, haha but that's another problem. However, my mixed feelings come from whether I'm happy that the sem is ending. I'm happy because when the sem ends, I can have a break from all the stress and school work. This sem has really been a packed and stressful semester. I'm always a little sad and 不舍得,because I will miss my professors. Plus this is my second last sem of school, the feeling of sadness and 不舍得 become stronger. Furthermore, who wants to go to work? I don't!

Should I backtrack things I did months ago during the winter semester break?

What am I going to do during my last university holiday?
1) Bangkok
2) Taiwan
3) Plans with my cousin
4) Meet everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment