Monday 28 May 2012

New Start

My new blog is up! This new blog symbolises a new and better beginning?
Too lazy to get a new template so I shall just stick with the blogger template for now.

How did my blog name came about? Quite sometime ago when I met Carissa, she wanted to go for dessert at NEX and from the escalator she was pointing to this dessert shop to me. So I saw the shop name as 'Secret Story' so I said " We're eating at secret story?". She said "No, it's dessert story." and I said "No, I saw secret story." However, I actually saw the shop name wrongly and the name is actually dessert story. At that time I was thinking of a blog name and just happen that secret story sounds like a nice name for a blog and that's how my blog name came about. Xw was added because secretstory and secret-story have already been used by others. I was thinking between bitsnpieces or secretstory but muihong and carissa supported secretstory so I made Bits & Pieces the title.

Lots to blog about, but too lazy now. I'll be back soon.

P.S Will this blog last me another 7 years?


No comments:

Post a Comment